Training Course Better Together: Creation of a Network for Youth Employability in Europe
Dates: 10-14 August 2019
Venue: Bragança, Portugal
Eligible are 50 participants coming from: Austria, France, Germany, Portugal
Application deadline: 29th June 2019
This training is designed to build Portuguese-speaking youth workers capacities from various European countries. At the end of the training, they will become part of a network that will empower them for their daily youth work.
From the 10th to 14th of August 2019 in Bragança, Portugal (region CIM of Trás-os-Montes); CAP Magellan in collaboration with ASPPA (Associação dos pós graduados Portugueses na Alemanha), ADYFE (African Diaspora Youth Forum in Europe), CNJ (Conselho Nacional da Juventude Portuguesa) and Bué Fixe (associação juvenil afro-portuguesa) is organizing under the Erasmus+ programme a training: “Better Together! Creation of a Network for Youth Employability in Europe”.
The training’s aim is to encourage exchange of good practices, the emergence of ideas to find solutions to increase employability of young people in Europe. This training is designed to build Portuguese-speaking youth workers capacities from various European countries and nationalities. At the end of the training, they will become part of a network.
All participants will take part in seminars, trainings as well as cultural and educational visits that will empower them for their daily youth work. This meeting of European youth workers will take place during four days in Portugal.
- So, do you speak Portuguese?
- Are you a youth worker or in regular contact with young people in your association?
- Do you want to work for a better employability of young people on the European level and participate in the creation of a transnational network of Portuguese-speaking youth workers?
We are searching for participants corresponding to the following profile:
- you speak Portuguese (minimum B2 level of Portuguese)
- you live in Austria / Germany / Portugal / France: according to the rules of Erasmus+ Programme, only 50 participants of these countries will be taken in charge by the project
- if you don’t live in one of these countries, you can still send your application and it will be analysed based on your motivation and the places available.
- For candidates living outside of Austria / Germany / Portugal / France (due to the European Union Programme), international transport won’t be taken in charge of by the project.
- you are a youth worker, representative or active member of an association related to young people, engaged in youth projects or in contact with young people at your work place
The connection of the candidates with a disadvantaged public (and with asylum seekers / refugees) , your experience as a youth worker and your interest in the topic will be favored.
If you are interested in the project and want to know if your profile matches the criteria, do not hesitate to contact us. All profile will be taken into consideration. A Gender balance will be kept.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting organisation of this offer will organise and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
We will refund up to the limit of the following scale for a return trip:
- € 360 for participants from Germany,
- € 275 for participants from France and Austria,
- € 180 for participants from Portugal
to the partner organisation after the seminar. upon presentation of proof of expense and provided that he/she has been present at the whole event. The refund of travel costs is limited to participants coming from Germany/France/Austria or Portugal due to the rules of Erasmus+ Programme.
Non – Applicable
Cap Magellan – Youth NGO
- ADYFE – Youth NGO
- CNJ – Youth NGO
- Bué Fixé – Youth NGO
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack Youth Employability in Europe Portugal.pdf
Contact for questions: