Dates: 12-15 March 2019
Venue: Bucharest, Romania
Eligible are 150 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 27th January 2019
International event aiming to analyze the current European Solidarity Corps’ response to organizational needs and to collect input on the format of the future program in connection with the European Youth Strategy.
Over the last 20+ years, the Romanian Erasmus+ National Agency focused on promoting and supporting learning as the main tool for change at local, national and European level, with a strong added value in all educational sectors.
At present, the NA works on identifying and connecting the needs of current beneficiaries to the future format of the European Solidarity Corps Program.
In addition, based on the specific European context – with Romania holding the Presidency of the Council of the European Union until June 2019 – the focus of the NA activity falls on promoting mobility, inclusion and excellence in the fields of education and youth.
Objectives of the event:
– mapping the strong points and elements needing improvement in the current ESC program;
– identifying how the new elements of the program could be efficiently implemented by the beneficiaries;
– elaboration of participant’s resolution concerning the future of the European Solidarity Corps Program (2021 – 2027).
The event FuturESC
The 2,5 working days event will place the participants in the center of the process by gathering their expertise and their inputs about European Solidarity Corps.
Thus, through interactive workshops, the ideas of the participants coming from different European countries and with a strong experience in implementing Erasmus+ and/or European Solidarity Corps projects will be analyzed and they will contribute to the elaboration of the event’s resolution on the future Program.
The mix of workshops and facilitated discussions will be moderated by experienced trainers and facilitators.
By participating you can:
- make your voice heard at international level and use your experience in order to identify how European Solidarity Corps might be improved;
- learn the new elements of the program proposed by the European Commission and contribute to finding the most efficient ways to implement them;
- take part in the elaboration of an international resolution based on the UN Resolution Model aiming at contributing to a better European Solidarity Corps in the future.
Based on your contribution, the Romanian NA will present the resolution, to:
- the European Youth Conference (2019)
- the Youth Ministries Director meeting (March 2019)
- the NA Director’s meeting (April 2019)
- European Union Summit- Sibiu (May 2019)
- and also to the European Commission and to the European Parliament.
A complementary event (FuturE+) with similar aims for ERasmus+ Program will be organized in parallel.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme and European Solidarity Corps.
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
ANPCDEFP- Romanian National Agency
Phone: (+4) 021 201 0715
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions:
Before applying please contact the NA of your residence country to check if it is involved in this concrete project and committed to cover travel costs. NB! Learn about possible participation fee and other relevant rules