Training Course: Layers of communication
Dates: 21-30 October 2020
Venue: Artkruh permacultural settlement, Slovak Republic
Eligible are 35 participants coming from: Austria, Estonia, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Spain
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
This training will offer various methods and tools for cultivation of body communication, emotional communication and verbal communication, with special emphasis on compassion, collaboration, respect, and support.
Layers of communication is a 8 days training course (+2 days travel) for youth workers, trainers, mentors, coaches and other supporting professions. This training will offer various methods and tools for cultivation of body communication, emotional communication and last but not least even verbal communication, with special emphasis on compassion, collaboration, respect, and support.
Training will improve leadership competencies of participants and their ability of authentic expression, communication and conflict prevention.
This training is providing various methods like Non-violent communication methodology, art-therapeutical approach, performing arts (e.g. clowning) to improve participants emotional, and body awareness in communication, and to help them for long-term development of EQ.
This is important competence for all supporting and leading professions like trainers, youthworkers, mentors, project managers, community builders but same methods can be offered to clients of these professionals, mainly to young people.
It is important skill to read which emotions and feelings are hidden behind the words, or even if words are missing. Also it is important to deliver message in an acceptable way.
Our general aim of this training is to bring various methods and tools for cultivation of compassionate, collaborative, respectful and supportive communication in the level of verbal, emotional and body expression.
• To develop skills and get knowledge related to providing effective youth work and training activities with special emphasis on empathic communication;
• To develop skills and competencies based on non-violent communication methodology
• To practice and develop empathic body-language communication
• To develop skills and competencies for communication in various artistic fields using art-therapeutic methods
• To provide participants with various exercises supporting development of emotional intelligence (EQ) for further individual work
• To create a network of close minded youthworkers and trainers, who can share results of their common attitude
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
All other costs, accomodation and food are provided from Erasmus+ grant.
Travel costs are refunded within limits. Here you can see maximum reimbursment per country:
- Greece, Estonia, Italy, France, Spain, Austria, Lithuania, Portugal
- Slovakia 20.
Additional participants fee is in a renge between 40 and 100 according to participants possibilities. However we don´t want to make money to be an obstacle. It is possible to contribute in other way than with finances.