Study Visit: Tandems for good practices of local youth work
Dates: 15-17 September 2019
Venue: Lower Austria, Austria
Eligible are 20 participants coming from: Austria, Hungary
Application deadline: 10th July 2019
Are you ready for reflecting on your own youth work practice, build partnerhsips and get new inputs? Join the Study Visit! Participants will explore good and innovative practices of local youth work in Austria and Hungary.
The National Agencies of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme and their partners developed a long-term cooperation project called ‘Europe Goes Local (EGL) – Supporting Youth Work at the Municipal Level’.
This study visit is one of several joint events carried out under the EGL project, aiming to support the development of local youth work mainly focusing on existing practices of youth work in Austria and in Hungary.
This program consists of two study visits, it is foreseen that the participants attend both, in order to explore examples from both countries.
- Austrian Study Visit: 15-17. September 2019
- Hungarian Study Visit: 27-31. January 2020
- To strengthen partnership among practitioners and policy-makers in the field of youth.
- To boost quality of municipal youth work by providing learning focused field visits.
- To understand and reflect on practices of youth work and how they can be adapted to various localities.
- To promote the Erasmus+ Youth Programme among participants as a funding source for quality development of youth work.
Profile of participants:
The target group are: Youth workers, representatives of youth organizations and representatives of municipalities; Ideally, tandems of one municipality representative and one youth worker/youth leader of the same community take part in the Study Visit.
Basic English language competences is preferred
Available to attend both of the study visits.
Possible types of field visits:
- Services with open youth work approach.
- Mobile youth work.
- Youth coaching for communities
- Youth policies in partnerships of stakeholders and its implementation.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs (or Finland in case of EaP+RU countries). After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country
Austrian National Agency – Erasmus+ Youth Programme
- Hungarian National Agency Erasmus+ Youth Programme
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: