E-learning TOSCA – steps into Quality #1: An online workshop on European Solidarity Corps volunteering projects in changing times
Dates: 7 October 2020
Venue: 10.00 – 13.00 CET Online, Austria
Eligible are max. 40 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Application deadline: 21th September 2020
The 3 hours online activity aims to …….. support and build up the capacities of organizations that actively participate in volunteering actions of the European Solidarity Corps, in order to ensure quality and impact in the respective projects.
Taking into account the fact that currently, we have a limited number of residential seminars and trainings, the European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre together with the TOSCA trainer pool has developed a 3 hour online workshop for organisations active in the European Solidarity Corps Volunteering Action in order to give wider access to knowledge and good practices from the field.
Objectives and benefits of the online workshop
- Foster understanding, awareness and commitment to core quality criteria of the European Solidarity Corps (get insights into quality aspects of the projects)
- Get in touch with like-minded organisations and become part of TOSCA community
In case of applying for a residential TOSCA later, the participation in the online TOSCA workshop may be treated as a bonus when selecting participants.
We are looking for participants who:
- are involved in the Volunteering Actions in European Solidarity Corps Programme
- are connected to organisations/institutions holding a Quality Label for Volunteering (or accreditation for Volunteering in Erasmus+).
- have a crucial role in and commitment to
- providing conditions for high-quality activities
- ensuring a positive impact of Volunteering Activities within their community
- creating learning opportunities within the organisation and for volunteers
The concept of the TOSCA is based on the experience of the network of National Agencies and established by a pool of trainers with the support of Resource Centres.
The online activity will be facilitated by two experienced trainers from the TOSCA trainer pool (https://www.salto-youth.net/rc/solidarity/training-support-community/tosca/pool/).
Selection of participants
With this call we are looking for participants for the first online workshop on Wednesday, 7th of October from 10.00 – 13.00 CET.
Attention: There will be 3 identical online workshops (the first one in Oct, the second one in Nov, and the third one in Dec). The calls for the upcoming ones will be shared on the European Training Calendar ~1 month before the activity takes place.
Make sure you have a stable internet connection
Equipment: device li smart/I/phone/PC etc. with microphone and headphones, we strongly encourage to use as well camera for the sense of community
The online workshop is based on the principles of the TOSCA training course, salto-youth.net/solidarity.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Non – Applicable.