Training Course: Youth Exchanges’ Training for Newcomers (JUBE+ in German Language)
Dates: 12-15 November 2019
Venue: Malbun, Liechtenstein
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 15th September 2019
ATTENTION: German speaking seminar!
How can I start a project? How can I find the right partners? With the other participants you will develop a youth exchange, draft a programme, and learn about the Erasmus+ application-process.
Objectives of Training for Newcomers:
- To provide an informed introduction to the Erasmus+ Youth Programme, focusing on Youth Exchanges and their capacity to enhance young people’s active engagement in the making of Europe (though not exclusively) for newcomers to the programme;
- To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Youth Exchange project;
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to organise a Youth Exchange, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the EU youth programmes;
- To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to familiarise themselves with Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in Youth Exchanges in particular and the EU youth programmes in general;
- To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
If you will be selected for this event, your accommodation and travel costs relevant to your participation in the seminar will be covered by the National Agencies
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country
NA for Erasmus + Youth in Action in Liechtenstein
Phone: +423 239 91 15
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: Programme JUBE Liechtenstein.pdf
Contact for question: