Training Course APPETISER: An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth Programme for international youth work
Dates: 4-8 June 2019
Eligible are 30 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 8th January 2019
Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth Programme. This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting.
Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
- Do you have experience as a youth work/leader at local level and yet did not organise international youth activities within Erasmus+ Youth programme (and previous programmes)?
- Do you want to know about Erasmus+ opportunities for international youth exchanges, volunteering activities or/and training projects for youth workers?
- Are you in contact with young people or other people who would benefit from being involved in international activities?
- Are you part of an organisation or informal group that is new to Erasmus+ or wants to get to know about new opportunities for international activities within this programme?
Should you have answered positively to the most of the questions above, when this course is for you!
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
• To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
• To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
• To exchange local youth activities in the international context
• To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme
• To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme
• To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
The network of National Agencies for “Youth in Action” organises severl Appetiser TCs per year. You’ll find an overview here.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Bulgarian National Agency for Erasmus+ Youth
- Sending NAs funding travel costs (see eligible countries)
- SALTO T&C RC (SALTO Resource Centre)
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: Appetiser InfoPack.pdf
Contact for questions: