Training Course Chance to update: Full-Stack Online Training Course for Youth Trainers and Facilitators
Dates: 1 June – 30 September 2020
Venue: Online, Luxembourg
Eligible are 200-500 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU, Other countries in the world
Application deadline: 28th May 2020
A complete Training Course of Training skills and Facilitation. Made for all youth who desired to be a trainers and leaders. Best match to youth-workers and youth-leaders who dire to update their expertise to Youth Trainers and Facilitators.
A four-months practical training course dedicated to the major knowledge, skills and attitude of Youth Trainers, Youth Leaders, Business-Trainers and Facilitators working in the field of non-formal learning and Business-Education.
We work online. Each week we will have 1-2 online meetings, 2 hours each approx. You will try to really implement the best-practices during the sessions and between them. Please find the detailed plan below.
The route and a program might be adjusted in order to be more effective and bring better output for participants. We are flexible. And we are practicle.
The preliminary high-level training program plan is:
Brief intro to Youth Work and Trainers Role; (4 hrs)
Training activity as your Business, your Job and your Passion (4 hrs)
Non-formal Education: European approach, actuality (4 hrs)
Monetisation of Trainers job (6 hrs)
Importance of Erasmus+ model of Youth Work and Trainers Competences (4 hrs)
Researching your target audience; (2 hrs)
Strategic planning and detailed development of your Training Course; (6 hrs)
Youth psychology (4 hrs)
Fulfillment of your Training Course; (8 hrs)
European values in Youth Work (2 hrs)
Presentation of the ideas, Body Language of Trainer; (4 hrs)
Influencing the audience; (6 hrs)
Secrtets of the group dynamic; (6 hrs)
Time-management for Youth Trainer; (4 hrs)
Getting Things Done; (4 hrs)
Engaging and Entertaining the audience (6)
Dealing with crisis and challenging behavior (6)
How to sell your training skills to the clients (4)
How to be charismatic and make people like you (6)
How to detect lie (4)
Smaller topics and questions (up to 6 hrs)
Informal Learning Impact: You also will learn the art of non-formal education, self-organisation, technical and logistical details. You will practice the teambuilding activities as a real youth-leader.
Whom this Training Course designed for: (the participant profile):
- Junior Youth Workers, working the field of non-formal learning and youth work and desired to update own professional level;
- Mid- and Senior- Youth Workers who need to provide more training activities with groups;
- Skilled trainers, who look for new inspiration and meeting with peers, as far as learn, how to earn money as a Trainer;
- Facilitators and future facilitators, working the field of non-formal learning and youth work, who want to learn and perfect the art of facilitation;
Working language: English.
Our Lead-trainer is one of the best Youth-trainers and Business-trainers in Europe, working as YT since 1999, who conducted more than 15 000 hours of Training Activities alone and with co-trainers, the TED and TEDx Speakers trainer, AGILE coach and SCRAM-facilitator:
A hi-skilled youth-trainers from Hungary, Italy, Denmark and Great-Britain will join our course with some specific topics.
How will we work:
We will have one or two on-line conferences each week, We will join by Google-Hangouts, Zoom Youtube, and poossibly will use other applications for video-conferencing. You have to book an empty room in your place to be able to move, speak and practice all exercises during the Course sessions.
What exactly will you need to do:
1) You apply to the Course by filling the Application formhere, on Salto-Youth website.
2) Get the invitation letter with further instuctions
3) Join the FB-page that is used for organisational questions and feedback.
4) Attend the course for free;
5) Get the life-long follow-up support (Information, Materials, Further courses for free)
6) Learn about additional hi-valuable sessions of the course with limited amount of participants avilable – and attend them;
Our sponsors are: International Youth Training Center “DiGrease’s Buffoon Theatre” (Warsaw, Poland), European Youth Development Agency (Luxembourg), Erasmus+ Youth Programme; “TED/TEDx” , Free-lance business trainer Aliaksej Burnosenka (email@example.com), US Embassy Belarus.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Non – Applicable.
European Youth Development Agency – Youth NGO
- International Youth Training Center “DiGrease’s Buffoon Theatre” – Youth NGO
- Free-lance business trainer Aliaksej Burnosenka
Phone: +352 24873962
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: