Training Course: Horizon
Dates: 27 May – 7 June 2020
Venue: Adršpach-Teplice Rocks, Czech Republic
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Slovak Republic, Spain
Application deadline: 9th February 2020
Are you a youth worker searching for your future way and inspiration in the field of youth work? Do you need a break to reflect on your past, presence and plan your future steps as a youth worker? Come to find it in Horizon! 10 days TC + 2 travel days
From time to time we need the moments to take a break, look around and reflect on the direction we are heading to. We ask ourselves existential questions like: Is this really MY way? Does it make any sense what I do? Am I doing something which I like, helps the world and makes use of my best abilities?
We prepared this training course based on our long-term experience in training youth workers. We see that there are always some difficult moments for youth workers, when their motivation decreases. It happens while they feel burned out, while they’re questioning their abilities and skills. At that time, they don’t know what the right way should be. We believe that this period is very natural, and one way of getting over it is to break, ask and search.
During Horizon, You will have an Opportunity to:
- (re)find and (re)name your professional vision and values
- set up next steps for professional and personal journey
- develop competence to work with values as youth workers
What will you Experience?
- Connection with the place and group through stories, walks, and value-based methods
- Reflection of your professional career, your personal and professional values
- Focus on your body through everyday Yoga sessions, focusing and mindfulness techniques, walking in nature
- Strengthening the skills necessary for pilgrimage
- Five days of pilgrimage in beautiful landscape of Adršpach region
- Five days and nights of sleeping, eating, and living outside in nature
- Creation of your own Ikigai through nonverbal techniques, creative workshops, individual and group reflections
- (Re)forming and (re)discovering your professional (and personal) vision through Ikigai
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme
Accommodation and food
The training course is supported by the Erasmus+ program. Accommodation and food are fully covered.
Travel expenses are covered according to the distance calculator:
- Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia – 180€,
- Croatia, Latvia, Spain – 275€,
- Cyprus – 360€
For more info see the infopack
Participation fee is €50. If you have difficulties with paying the participation fee, contact us about other possible options.