Seminar: The Future of Youth Workers – open multiplier event
Dates: 27-29 March 2020
Venue: Timisoara, City of Flowers or Heart of Banat, Romania
Eligible are 50 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Eastern Partnership countries, Russian Federation, Western Balkan countries
Application deadline: 11th March 2020
This event is for you if:
- You are interested in youth worker development;
- You want to be part of other follow up initiatives for youth workers;
- You have explored or want to explore some of our online courses prepared on thecourses.eu.
Being the leader in youth exchanges, facilitator, mentor or manager;
- You would like to share some good practices in the youth field;
- You want to be inspired in your work by other good practice examples and inspire others, as well;
- You want to meet youth workers from more than 10 countries.
Ready? You can now start here: http://thecourses.eu/course/view.php?id=35.
Do you want to know more? Here is some relevant information.
The course is open for participants from Programme countries of Erasmus+ Programme countries
The design of the meeting will allow the youth workers to:
– Discuss about their work in their countries, compare, share good practice approaches;
– Find out more about the youth worker specialised areas: facilitator, mentor, leader, manager and opportunities;
– Create new synergies between them and concrete initiatives, work together – propose new initiatives in the online youth work in Europe;
– Work more with the e-learning management system, meet the creators, see the challenges, the positive and improvable aspects;
– Learn more about the tools created in the project for youth workers: the leader in youth exchanges, facilitator or mentor in volunteering activities and manager in youth projects;
– Offer feedback upon using our tools;
– Propose other relevant sessions they are interested in;
– Have some thematic study visits;
Learning environment: open space/workshops/dissemination/testing panels/study visit;
How to apply:
You can improve your application by exploring the modules presented on this portal for youth workers: http://thecourses.eu, being involved in dissemination etc. For more details, consult the introduction page of your application;
The selection criteria will focus, as a starting point, on the motivation expressed in the application form and the active involvement in the online courses from thecourses.eu.
After that, we will consider the following extra elements in the selection of participants:
- number of badges you got on the platform;
- the dissemination you performed: becoming local/national dissemination points;
- usage of the products in your work/organisation, group of organisations: becoming local ally/national allies of the project;
- involvement in the advanced level of the courses, networks etc;
- follow up proposed, projects planned together with the coordinators of the online training courses;
- the involvement of representatives from at least 10 E+ Programme Countries;
Certificate When you have fulfilled the basic requirements, you will get an attendance certificate.
Languages: the meeting will be held in English.
Levels: Intermediate – Advanced
The place Our meeting will be held in Romania, Timișoara alias Little Vienna / City of Flowers or Heart of Banat.
In connection with this event, we plan to have at least 6 initiatives developed during the process and these initiatives will be listed on the website so if they are other people interested in joining them, they can do it.
You can join our intercultural networks for leader, facilitators, mentors and managers in Erasmus+ programme;
This event is provided through the E+ project “Online training courses for E+ Youth Workers”, funded with support from the European Commission. More about the project and the other online modules developed in the project can be found at http://thecourses.eu.
Do you need help?
You can call us at 0040722977094 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take your box and come to this European event for youth workers!
This material has been funded with support from the European Commission. The content of this material reflects the views only of the authors and the National Agency or the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Activities, accommodation and food are fully covered for the period of the event by the organisers, Millennium Center Association and Predict CSD Consulting.
The transport is to be covered by the participants, it is not covered or reimbursed.
Timișoara is a place with great European transport connection, see more details in the announcement
Non – Applicable