Training Course: Become a Super Mentor
Dates: 14-21 October 2019
Venue: Gyumri, Armenia
Eligible are 22 trainees coming from: Armenia, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Italy, Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Sweden, Ukraine
Application deadline: 17th September 2019
Gyumri “Youth Initiative Centre” NGO from Armenia and Foreningen Framtidstaget from Sweden will host a 7-days international TC aiming at empowering mentors in European Solidarity Corps to provide adequate learning support to the ESC volunteers.
This project is designed to enhance knowledge, transfer instrumental tools and methods to European Volunteering Projects Coordinators and Mentors to work productively with Volunteers in terms of raising their competitiveness in labour market.
Aim of the project is to increase the quality of European Volunteering Projects through developing capacities of coordinators and mentors by equipping them with vital methods and tools to support and guide volunteers towards the development of competences for future employment.
– To introduce to the participants a wide variety of means and instruments for supporting volunteers’ growth and development process.
– To explore tools and methods which help to transfer competences (knowledge-HEAD, skills-HAND, attitude-HEART) gained in the European Volunteering Projects to further life and enhance employability of ex-volunteers.
– To present different tools to reflect on key competences of Youthpass as a recognition of non-formal learning and Europass as an introduction of academic, training and professional accomplishments.
– To provide space to the participants to present challenges and share best practices in European Volunteering Projects.
– To build partnership network and peer learning support for further work on the local and international levels.
The anticipated impact of the Training is to ensure higher employability of ex-volunteers due to support and learning acquired in the course of European Volunteering Projects.
The project will bring together 22 participants. Age limit: 18 +
The participants should meet the following criteria/have the following criteria:
– Involved as an ESC Mentor/Coordinator/support person in an accredited organizations,
– Motivation and interest to take part in a mutual learning process in a very intercultural setting,
– Good level of English to follow the course and ability to participate fully in the event.
* European volunteers under the EVS/ESC programme are NOT allowed to participate.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and food of participants are covered by organizers.
Travel costs will be reimbursed per participant per country. Travel budget limits are given below per person, per country, which is given according to Erasmus+ distance calculator:
- Armenia 20 EUR
- Georgia 180 EUR
- Belarus, Romania, Ukraine, Moldova, Russian Federation, Greece 275 EUR
- Sweden, Croatia, Italy 360 EUR
The selected participants will be asked to contribute 25 euro participation fee each (More details are in the Infopack).
Gyumri “Youth Initiative Centre” – Youth NGO
- Foreningen Framtidstaget (Sweden) – Youth NGO
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack Become a Super Mentor.pdf
Contact for questions: